Director, Product Management
The Director of Product Management position at ROKO Labs is responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of client engagements. Duties include, but are not limited to, team management, client research, requirements gathering, project artifact creation, and project management of the engagement. A successful Director of Product Management will build relationships with his/her clients and have some responsibility for add-on sales and overall account management.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Extensive experience managing all phases of agile product development (requirements, design, sprint planning, development, quality assurance and deployments)
- Extensive experience working with and/or managing technology teams, such as Development/Engineering, Systems/Business Analysts, Quality Assurance or Dev Ops.
- Experience managing customer expectations and relationships by independently working with clients, particularly executives, senior management and business owners
- Demonstrated track record in creating and bringing a new product to market
- Highly motivated, proactive and creative
- Detail oriented, with excellent organizational, verbal and writing skills
- 5+ years in product management or related role; expertise in Agile development methodology
- 3+ years in Consulting Services, Senior/Managing Consultant role is a plus
- BA or BS required, MBA and/or additional certifications is a plus